Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Oh my golly! I'm a soccer mom!

How did that happen? First 2 kids, I somehow escaped the whole soccer thing. Not with Lilli. She's her own gal. Well, that and her 2 best friends are playing.



Our team is the "White Tigers".
Here's Coach Andy and the whole gang. The first game went very well. And although the Y doesn't keep score officially at this age..... mom does! Yup, the White Tigers kicked butt! The other team had a little bit of a time figuring out which goal was theirs.
Here she comes..... Soccer girl! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the soccer mom and you Rock my friend. Where have you been?????? I miss you and need some time with my girlfriend, like knitting and talking. Call me with the time>?>>>>>>

Anonymous said...

Ok Shelly,
This is absurd - October!?!?!
Hope you had a great holiday. : )
Lori