Thursday, April 06, 2006

MIA....

I've been MIA from blogging. A lot going on and nothing going on at the same time.

On a sad note, my friend Donna passed away. There's a whole lot of good stuff I could say about Donna. Truth is, I'm missing her. In the past couple of years I didn't get to see her nearly enough. That bums me out. I will miss her laugh, smile and her stories. I'm thankful I had the chance to tell her I loved her before she died. I'm sure she knows how we all feel. My text in this post is purple in her memory.

So creatively I've expanded my repitoire a bit. Hooked up with some Creative Memories folks through Stampin' Up! and have been to some crops. I got all 3 kids' baby books done! It felt so good! Like a giant weight has been lifted. I can feel like a better mom, knowing they have baby books! Crazy, huh? I was seriously impressed with how the company has changed. No more boring Mrs. Grossman's stickers! So if you need to or are curious, I can hook you up. Going to another overnite crop at the end of April. Call me. You'll get a lot done. Really!

Next thing... I went with my friend Pam tonight to a knitting store and learned to knit. I loved it. I'm not gonna say what I'm making cuz it's for Easter. But I'm really diggin' it. Big shout out to Pammie for letting me hone in on her peeps! Just what I need, another addiction....

BTW, if you're ever in dire need of a slurpee... send Pam into 7-11. Here's what she'll come out with....


Well, darn it! I can't upload the pic for some reason, but it's a 64 oz Double Gulp size slurpee! The poor clerk didn't quite know what to do with her. He told her that they usually didn't do that. Pam just told him she doesn't usually buy the darn things! He let her go ahead and only charged her $1.39. Heheehehehehe. I had a great laugh over that one. I haven't even had half of it, but I bet I'll be up all night in the bathroom! hm..... Maybe that will be a good place to knit!!!

Gotta go take some Motrin for my sore knitting muscles. More later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI there! Saw your comment on Susie's blog and wanted to stop by and say hello. Welcome to the knit world - let the yarn addictions begin! :)

Anonymous said...

I told you my friend that knitting was addicted. Love ya lots and I still laughing over the slurpee. I hope you enjoyed it. What did Pete think?

Anonymous said...

I know, that slurpee thing was so funny!