Friday, July 14, 2006

Baby sweetness

This was sugary sweet knitting at its finest. First of all 3 fruit caps. 2 apples (green and red) for twins due to a co-worker of my sisters.














Then these little gems. Gotta confess these are one of my very favorite things I've made yet! Newborn socks. For another co-worker of my sisters. Took the picture with the pacifier so you could get some perspective of how small they really are. They really were quick and easy. Did them in just 2 evenings.














I've been working on a poncho now for what seems like an eternity. I've got to get it done. I have other fun projects just waiting in the wings. I try my best to have only one large project at a time. Then I usually have a pair of socks or a warshrag going. Hopefully pictures of the poncho will be next. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sheep#100 said...

Teeny-weeny!