Thursday, July 20, 2006

Flip Flop Fun!

Last Saturday I went into my lys to take a pattern reading class. After that class there was a crochet a flip flop class. Had to take it. It sounded like way too fun of a project for a Floridian and the class included a "secret accessory". Dang, that hooked me. (hahaha funny unitended pun- I crack myself up) On the way to class I stopped at Target to get the necessary supply. Flip Flops. What did I find in the dollar spot (which my dh has dubbed the $20 spot)? My friend Lori, but besides that...Not just flip flops, but 4 for a dollar flip flops! Being the extremely OCD person I am, I bought about 20 pairs. Go ahead, say it. I'm nuts. But here in Florida, you can alway use some flops. And 25 cents...... Anyway, I finally finished them all. Here are just a few them. In all their novelty yarn glory. The "secret accessory" was a hair scrunchy. Even more fun. Had to make about a zillion of those too.


So I've got tons of leftovers. I've given quite a few away. Anyone want some? The sizes are goofy. Size large (supposedly 9-10) and medium (size 7-8). There has been much debate on the sizes. Guess you sacrifice size acuracy for cheap!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, you cranked out 20 cute pairs AND some hair scrunchies???? Now you have pairs to match every imaginable outfit!! :) Good job!

Pammi said...

way to go girlfriend, when are you going to teach me this new knitting.