Monday, September 19, 2005

Things to be thankful for!

I decided that Mondays are a great day to be thankful. So here's my list, right now, at this very moment. Subject to be added to at a whim.

1. I have the world's best husband who loves me unconditionally, through sickness and health, good times and bad and is a great protector and leader.
2. I have 3 great kids that I'm amazed daily that God has trusted their daily care and feeding to me. Unbelievable!
3. I belong to a fantastic fellowship of believers who have blessed my life on a regular basis. They encourage me to flesh out my faith and keep my priorities where they belong.
4. I have friends that I truly cherish and thank God for daily.
5. I have a great creative outlet (rubber stamping) that provides a little "me time" and that sometimes provides income!
6. I have family close by and if not close by only a phone call or letter away.
7. I have a 92 (almost) year old grandma. How cool is that?
8. I get to see my 1 year old niece almost everyday. Love the cuddles, kisses and snuggles. Not so much the fussin' and hollering!
9. I live in a country where I am free to worship as I please and say what I want.
10. I have a comfortable home and even though sometimes the walls close in, it is a secure and safe place. And it's ours!
11. God has always met our needs. Hands down, no questions.
12. I have a really cool truck that gets me wherever I want to go.
13. I am in good health and am able to physically do whatever I need to do to get me through the day.
14. My husband has a job that he enjoys and provides for our family without me having to work.

That's a pretty good start. I have much to be grateful for.

No comments: