Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The List...

Oprah does it, a couple of other blogging friends do it, so I think I will too. My list of great things, gadgets, etc...

1. Some of my favorite scrapbooking paper is from Chatterbox (www.chatterboxinc.com). They have kits right now where all the money (not just the profit) goes to Katrina victims. Sweet.

2. My ipod. What's not to like. Music, my music right in my pocket or purse. My whole cd collection. Now that's fantastic!

3. Vera Bradley purses. (www.verabradley.com) Nothing else to say about that. Love 'em, collect 'em.

4. My Maytag front loading washer and dryer that holds tons of clothes in one load and dries as fast as it washes! Oh yea!

5. The movie Napoleon Dynamite. Possibly one of the funniest, quirkiest movies ever made (with maybe the exception of Raising Arizona). You have to watch it waaaay more than once to get the full effect.

6. DVRs. Possibly the best invention since the wheel. Whatever your show, you'll never miss it. How did I live without this?

7. Mint Medley hot tea. Perfect way to start the morning. Even better when my sweet 12dd surprises me and fixes it for me! She's a great kid.

8. Stampin' Up!s new punch box set. The best $39.95 a stamper or scrapper could ever spend. Coming 10/1 (but mine is coming Thursday!--oh the bennies of being a demo!). Ask me or go to www.stampinup.com for details.

Okay, that's all that's on my list for now. What's on yours?

No comments: