Saturday, December 24, 2005

My Wonderful Christmas Eve Kids


I think that when you are a parent, every once in a while you should get a pass to brag. I'm taking mine right now.

They are growing up so fast. And they are really cool people. I enjoy them more and more every day. They looked so great tonight. I couldn't resist these shots at church as imperfect as they are.

The pink hair? For those of you who are Nick Jr. illiterate, that is in imitation of Stephanie on Lazytown. I love that Lilli has a sense of style and is not afraid to show it.

These 3 and my fabulous hubby... The best gifts I've ever gotten.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They ARE looking quite mature these days! Merry Christmas my dear friends. P.S. You know who's gonna want a fabulous wig too! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, Ms. Kimberly!
That pic did turn out pretty good, mom!

Katelyn