Thursday, October 13, 2005

Been Awhile...

Wow! Things are moving along here at the speed of light! Where does the time go?

Spent most of last week preparing and working (and having fun) at the Memories Expo. That is my world! I love scrapbookers! Got to be at the Friday night crop. I love the energy in the room at a big crop. There's nothing like it. From a business standpoint, I am satisfied and hopeful. Physically, my bones and feet feel very old!

Pete and the kids seem to have survived very well. I came home to a beautifully clean house. Sweet! Made the time away even sweeter to know they will all be well and the house won't fall down when I am gone.

This weekend I am teaching 2 stamping classes. I will post what we do on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to it. Got to download pics from my camera and get a little stamping done. Will post more later.

No comments: