Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Happy Birthday Boys!


It's that time of year again. When my men grow one year older. Parker's proud of it and Pete does his best to ignore it!

Hard to believe just 11 short years ago, Parker was a mere 3 pounds 12 ounces. Now he's a least 100 pounds more than that! Way back then I was scared to death he wasn't going to make it. Now sometimes I'm still afraid he's not going to make it, but only because Pete and I might kill him! (just a joke, but he is a pre-teen!)

So for Parker it's all about Star Wars, gross stuff, karate, more gross stuff, shooting, pocket knifes and gross stuff. I'm just a girl and I don't get it.

Pete is dangerously close to that silver checking account which he loves to hold over my head (because I refuse to have my name on a silver acct. - I'm not that old!!).

So we had the family party and had Star Wars cake and a fun time. Here is a picture of us all. They grow up so fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE AND PARKER! Thanks for a great night of stamping Shelly. I can't wait until the next time we meet.