Friday, October 28, 2005

Pumpkins, Treats and Fears...

Oh my! Just got home from dress rehearsal for our church's Face the Fear House. I had so much fun scaring people, I thought I'd laugh myself silly! If you want the details/story line go to www.facethefearhouse.com. It's a fun time without evil or gore and you even get a free dvd at the end. If you come by, I'm in the maze, but you'll never find me! (insert evil laugh here)

We will be finishing up the work on our trunk for Trunk or Treat on Sunday. Again, another church activity that is an outreach to our community. A safe place for the kids and a local radio station (Magic 107) will be there. We are repeating what we did last year. A mystery trunk. Some spray painting and we will be done. (No, not my truck, some cardboard) The youth are doing a trunk called "whack-a-youth". Just like the old "wack-a-mole". I thought they should charge $1. I'd pay it to hit a teenager! It could be a great fundraiser.

Last of all in the news for today, we worked in our pumpkin patch. Here are a couple of cute pictures of Kendall. She was really good and had a fun time. Even took an hour nap. The weather was absolutely heavenly! A perfect afternoon to be outside. I made about 30 cards for them to sell. The patch is a fundraiser for the youth and hopefully the cards will be a little something extra.



No comments: