Monday, October 31, 2005

Pumpkins, Treats and Fears...

is officially over. After working shifts in a pumpkin patch, creating a carnival type game and giving out candy from the back of our truck, and spending 12 hours over 4 days in a pitch black cubby hole in a maze, I can say that it all was fun and a success. Aren't these kids cute??? They are standing in front of Mike's trunk. It was his first year doing a trunk and I think he did a super job! Katelyn was with the youth in a trunk called "whack a youth", patterned after the old "whack a mole" arcade game. They got whacked with a pool noodle. I would have liked to try my hand at that one!

I'm exhausted and hoarse. This week promises to be no slow down. I have a crop, a workshop, a baby shower, and a meeting with a dear friend that I haven't seen in 15 years. It's all good.

Life is good and I'm feeling very thankful. Thankful for a church that cares about and reaches out to our community. Thankful for dear friends and family who show their love in so many tangible ways. Thankful for fun and safe things for my children to do without feeling "left out" or restricted or deprived. And for how dog gone cute my kiddos are! Posted by Picasa

No comments: