Saturday, August 30, 2008

Weekly Crafting Update



I thought I'd post each week about what projects I've completed for the week. I've often got several things brewing at a time, but I'll just post what I've finished.
The first picture is a washcloth/dishcloth and hand/dish towel gift set. I completed these in my all day study hall monitor session. It's a pretty retro avocado green that is much prettier IRL without my poor photography skills. The pattern can be found for free at
I love her website and she has several beautiful, free patterns.
The cards were all completed at classes or meetings held by the best Stampin' Up! demonstrator I know and a kind and wonderful friend, Linda Heller. If you're looking to getting into card making, let me know and I'll give you her info. Out of ten thousands of demonstrators for Stampin' Up! I'm proud to say she's number 55 (I think). Super talented too.
That was a bit of a commercial, wasn't it. I didn't intend that, I just got excited. Hope you have a project going that gives you pleasure.

No comments: