Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Insert "Jaws" Music Here

Sure she's cute. Lookin good in her suit and googles. BUT... this girl is fearless in the water. While I was innocently sitting on the pool steps (with a firm grip on girlfriend's swimsuit straps) I had to make a quick reach with my other hand to save Lilli. Somehow, when I looked down at Kendall, she was on her back, about 6 inches under, looking at me, calm as could be. Now it was one of those moments that happen in an instant. I snatched her out. Her back, thankfully was to me and she was facing my friend Kimberly, who fortunately is a genius and clapped wildly and said, "yay Kendall". While I'm trying to remember to breathe again and get the blood back into my head. She spit once I think and was ready to go again. She'll jump in too. Look out for this one folks!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: