Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Stash, sweet stash!

Us newbie knitters drool over the stashes that you more seasoned knitters have! Until now, I've pretty much knitted as fast as I've bought the yarn. But..... after decluttering some other craft stuff on ebay (thanks to Pammi) I decided to invest in serious stashage.

Where should you go when you need to stash? Perchance to Knit at etsy of course. http://perchancetoknit.etsy.com This shop belongs to Susie who has serious dying and spinning skills. She had a sale this weekend that pretty much blew the virtual doors off her shop. Give her some time to restock and check it out! She even included some gorgeous markers.
What am I going to do with all this loot? Besides love it and pet it and hug it and squeeze it and call it George? There's plenty for socks. The rest? I'm sure the yarn will tell me if I'm patient. Kendall has already picked her favorite. The Superainbow sock yarn. I see some tiny footies in her future! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Thanks, Shelly. It will get better.

Thanks for visiting the blog.

Carrie said...

That yarn is fabulous!