Thursday, November 06, 2008

Quick! Go here now!

Okay, I'm a first born and prone to fits of bossiness!

I have been a follower of the blog Thepioneerwoman.com for quite some time now. I enjoy her blog more than words can say. She lives about as opposite a life from me, but yet manages to make me feel like us women folk have a kinship.

Anyway, there is a group of bloggers on a Compassion International trip in the Dominican Republic. The Pioneer Woman's husband (marlboro man) and 2 daughters are on this trip. The posts have moved me to tears more than once.

Please go read the reports and be encouraged by the difference that one ministry is making, one person at a time in a real and tangible way.

When you're done, click on over to www.compassioninternational.com and pray about what you can do.

No comments: