Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a Week...

I've been away from the blog for a bit. It was a crazy week. One of those weeks that was busy, but I can't really tell you with what. If you're a mom, you know exactly what I mean. Maybe those of you who aren't moms know what I mean, I just can't remember not being a mom.

I've managed to get 3 knitted scarves done and made a batch of cards for Pete's business. I'll post those when it's not dark so I can get a decent picture. This week should be a little slower and I'm looking forward to staying a home a little bit. Maybe I'll get something done. If I'm really lucky, I'll manage to see the top of my desk. Do miracles still happen? Not usually when it concerns my desk.

Saw a production of the Canterbury Tales at the kids school. It was very entertaining. Will post pics of that too. I just remembered my camera batteries are dead. I have spares somewhere... Probably on my desk.

Loving the cooler weather. It feels like fall. This is a novelty as it is often in the 80's or better on Thanksgiving in Florida. The Thanksgiving bonfire will be fun this year! I hate sweating while I'm roasting my marshmellows!

I'm off to try to find camera batteries!

No comments: