Saturday, June 20, 2009

Score! at Old Navy

I love the smell of a sale on a Saturday morning! I heard tale (and many commercials)of $2 tank tops at Old Navy. I also found out that there was a limit of 5. What's a girl to do? This is FL. Tank tops (sorry Stacy and Clinton) are a fashion staple here. I've got me, Katelyn and Lilli to keep cool and 5 just wouldn't do. So I did what any other cheap/reasonable mom would have done in my shoes. I woke 2 kids up early, armed them with very specific instructions, a coupon (15% off total purchase from oldnavyweekly.com) and off we went. Although there were many people there as of 9:30 a.m. there were a lot of tank tops too. We had great sucess including an on sale beach umbrella. We hit up Sam's for just a couple of staples and were home before 10. Here is our loot.
100_0840

No comments: