Friday, June 19, 2009

We Interrupt This Blog for a...

Proud Mama Moment!!!!

So proud of this wonderful girl who has taken on her very first REAL job. It is paying off too.

Here is her very first major purchase that was made by the sweat of her own brow!
100_0835

I am just thrilled for her and priviledged that I got to share in the moment. It is such a joy to watch your kids make these "adult" transitions. When I was exhausted when they were toddlers, I wish someone would have told me how fun and exciting this part would be and how fast it would come!
100_0838
Me and my blurry point and shoot (which I'm happy to have!) wish you and your MacDaddy camera years of fun together. Enjoy the fruits of your labors!

I'm so proud of that girl... sniff, sniff.... Now back to our regularly scheduled blogging....

No comments: