Monday, August 29, 2005

Monday, Monday...

This is a glimpse of my Mondays. None of these kids is mine! The mornings fly by and most of the time we are really having fun! Sure there's the occasional poopy diaper, toy squabble, or missing mommy, but most of all it really is a fast and fun morning.


Think about it. When else do I get to sing and dance along with the Wiggles and the people I'm with think I'm cool because I know the words.


When else can I make goofy noises and faces and get applause or hysterical laughter.

When was the last time you stopped tears with only a hug or a snuggle?

Yep, these are my Monday morning friends and I love them! It's even fun when someone acts up, because they aren't mine and it's not the end of the world!

So next Monday if you're not busy, stop by for a sing a long, some dancing, ball playing, or Salon time (just don't tell anyone's daddy). You'll love it too!

No comments: