Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Finally.....

I have been in a funk lately. It's awfully darn hard to get anything done when you're in a funk. But my husband was helpful and made me go for a walk the other day. Don't tell him, but it helped. And I liked it. (I'm really trusting you here...) We all went. Around the big block. Even Buddy the dog. Then we went to Super Target. It was good.

So finally I got a couple of things done. Like upacked my stuff from my Saturday night workshop. It's a lot more fun getting things out than putting them away! Don't tell my kids that. (man, I'm sharing lots of secrets today!)

I updated my poor neglected PDA. I got on a paper planner kick for awhile. And of course I remembered why I hate my paper planner... it's too darn big! Back to the PDA for me. I added some files (free stuff - yay) and put some pictures and music on it. Sweet!

Last but not least, I finally made and sent out my Thanksgiving Dinner invitations. Merely a formality, but I'm proud of them. First time I've ever made real dinner invitations. I have more high and lofty ideas for Thanksgiving. Let's see if I actually get them done.

Here's a picture of the invite:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job, Mom. Love the invitations. =D ;D

¸.×*Katelyn*×.¸