Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The List... (revisited)

Time for another list. I'm loving a few new things!

1. Crocs shoes. Have you seen these? I have. Back in my old work in the medical field days. They are about as pretty as Birkenstocks only in prettier colors. I think they feel even better than my Birkis too. Best of all, they are a lot cheaper than Birkis. $30. Gotta get me some. Soon.

2. Chinese Jasmine tea. Wow. Thanks to George (who recently came back from a trip to China). It comes in tiny little balls that you put in hot water and it unfolds and looks like pretty, smallish, green leaves. Not small like coffee grounds. Very easy to drink around or spoon out. The smell is to die for! With a little honey the taste is great too. So much fun!

3. Sisters. I really like mine. When I was a teenager and she was a little bugger, not so much. But now, she's really cool. A great person. I'd do anything for her.

4. Friends who feel like sisters. Like my friend Kimberly. She challenged me to do something spiritual. It was HARD, real HARD. But girlfriend, I did it. I think I was grinding my teeth the whole time, but I did it. Do you think God minded me grinding my teeth? Maybe I'll do better tomorrow, but 30 days is a long time...

5. My PDA. Palm One Tungstun T5 if you want the specifics. My life is pretty much on it. Cute pics of my kids. My favorite songs, and all the other boring details.

6. Which brings me to Soduku!!! Was downloading free software for my PDA and came across this. It's a Japanese number puzzle. Now normally I don't like number puzzles. But these are fun! No adding! Just 1-9. Beware, they are extremely addicting. You can find Soduku puzzle books in bookstores and even Target. Apparently its a trendy thing right now.

7. Still loving my new(ish) digital camera. I just got Picasa2 (another internet freebie) and it is great for managing all my pictures. Real easy.

Okay, that's it for now!

No comments: