Monday, November 28, 2005

My Latest Scrapbooking Project


This is an 8x8 album that I made for my friend Gretchen who just had a beautiful baby girl.

It's done with a very simple formula that makes it so fast to put together.



It's called Snappy Scrappin'. I got this done in an afternoon at my friend Linda's house. You pick your colors and stamp a couple of sheets all over with any stamp you'd like. I chose flowers for this one so it would be "girlie". Then you follow a template for the layouts. Super quick and easy! This book has a couple of pages up front for first pictures with family. Then there is a 2 page spread for each month of her first year. The last page is a single for a picture of her on her first birthday. I recommend that the mom puts a sticky note on each month to jot down significant events in that month. (ie; first tooth 5/21) and then you tuck your pictures for the month into the page protector for the month taken. When you have time, you just go back and adhere the pictures and journalling.

Katelyn's a great holder, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... cute scrapbook!