Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hmmm....

Went to the Dr. today. My sinuses and my jaw have been bothering me. Diagnosis? Clenching my teeth and a sinus infection. Ugh! Gotta hate that. My weight shocked me as well. I've always had a problem in that area, but dang! it's out of control at this point. Doctor's advice? No more than 30g of fat/day and as few carbs as possible. Also add exercise preferably in the form of a stationary bike. Why? Less chance of injury. You get hurt, you quit. Yea, that sounds familiar. Everything in life is not fun, huh? Sounds like something my parents should be saying to me. Time to slap myself and get with the program.

Now on to better subjects. I just got some new pens in the mail. Haven't been able to find them locally so got them from the 'net. Sakura gel pens. One of them is a clear "stardust" pen. Basically, it just glitters when you write. Very cool!!! My friend Linda has one and I admittedly have been coveting it. So I got 4 of my own. I probably owe Linda at least one for how much I've used hers! Then I got a Sakura Glaze Pen. This is alot like Crystal Effects that Stampin' Up! sells, you just put it on with a pen. Makes whatever you write "feelable". That's not a word I bet. Anyway, they are cool pens! Can't wait to play with them.

I'm off to pop some pills and hit the sack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I had to "outsource" the banner at the top of the blog. I sent the photo to her and she created the banner and sent the url back to me. Let me know if you're interested and I'm sure she wouldn't mind doing one for you and explaining how to do it. She explained it to me but it just "tayin in da wiiiiind". You can e-mail me through my blog.
Hope you're feeling better!